The goal of the Mentored Training in Implementation Science (MTIS) career development program is to prepare scholars to become independent productive Dissemination and Implementation (D&I) researchers focused on Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep (HLBS) disorders. This K12 program provides personalized educational pathways that allow scholars to identify competencies needed to address their specific goals and anticipated career trajectory.
- Doctoral degree such as MD, PhD, PharmD, EdD, ScD, DPT, and OTD
- US citizen, non-citizen national, or permanent resident
- Devote at 75% effort over a 2-3 year period
- No more than 5 years beyond postdoctoral or fellowship training at program start
- Applicants must have a research and career development plan supported by at least 2 mentors approved by the program
- At least one of the mentors must hold NIH, CDC, or PCORI funding
Applications are due March 9, 2018. Click here for application.